- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case and centred (14 pts)
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics (12 pts; the main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*)
- Abstract must be written in French or English (11 pts) and content should have a maximum of 500 words Main body of text to be left aligned
- Single spacing throughout
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text. In this case the 1.5 pages for the abstract will be tolerated
- Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word email attachment to Conference e-mail. Please indicate CAG28 abstract' in the subject. You can also submit the abstract online via the conference website (Submission Tab).
- The topic covered should be relevant to the themes and sub-themes of the meeting and indicated in your e-mail or in the submission form
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email or in the submission form and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation in the same way.
Download the abstract template here